Since Carrot was founded in 2016, we've been on a mission to bring fertility care to everyone. A critically important part of that work is education and building out helpful information on fertility care, family-forming benefits, and their impact on the workplace. Today, we’re excited to share a new, centralized hub for information on all things related to fertility — the Carrot Resource Center.
In the Carrot Resource Center, you’ll find a wealth of information about all the different ways people pursue parenthood, including:
- Case studies on the transformative effect fertility benefits can have on organizations
- eBooks and guides detailing the cost savings benefits of fertility benefits, the state of fertility care in the U.S., and more
- On-demand webinars with leading fertility and family-forming experts
- Episodes of our Baby Steps podcast sharing personal stories of adoption, infertility, gestational carriers, and more
- Spotlights on the Carrot Experts helping deliver world-class fertility and family-forming services to our members around the world
- Updates on new Carrot features
We’ve also added search and filtering capabilities to help you find information specific to fertility care, adoption, gestational carrier services, benefits strategy, and other topics more quickly and easily. The Resource Center is available now to anyone interested in learning more about fertility and family-forming benefits.
If you’d like to learn more about bringing fertility benefits to your organization, please get in touch with us.